Friday, August 10, 2012

July 17


July 17
Dear Diary,
I'm ashamed that I haven't written in you for 3 months. I had an operation on my foot again. They put a metal deelybopper in. Every 2 weeks I go in and he turns them. That makes my toe long! I went to camp also, Camp Tres Rios. We had so much fun! My favorite counselor is Big Tex. I have started to develop. I don't like it either! Dr. Gray said that I'd get my period sometime this year. We moved to DeSoto. Also, I'm going to be in band. I'm going to play the flute. I got lots of new clothes. Laura came back from France a couple days ago. She's my piano teacher's grandaughter. My cousin is coming over at 9:00 tonight. We got Veu. We're going to get cable. Love, Amy
WHOEVER IS READING THIS, I HOPE THE WORST OF YOU! But if I'm dead and you're one of those archelogists, please make me famous like Anne Frank. Just don't let my mom see it. (She might be dead, too!)

2 comments:

  1. The Cat and The Dog

    http://turtletricks.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-cat-and-dog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Toe

    http://amytalksyourheadoff.blogspot.ca/2016/10/my-toe.html

    ReplyDelete